Thursday 15 October 2015

Whatsapp Hack With No.

You can hack Whatsapp account on any platform like Android, iphone, Windows phone almost all. You can
hack whatsapp account by using victim’s phone number in several ways or by using “ Spy Software ” & “Whatsapp Hack tool ”. Following are the features of “Spy Software”:
Spy/agent on call logs & SMS and contacts.

Record emails, web-history, & bookmarks.

Spy on internet-activity,
Can track GPS locations in real-time.
Record the keystrokes, photos, & videos.

You have to download it & then
install this software on to the target-phone on which you want to monitor/manage whatsapp messages. Once the installation is complete then the record process or activity is begin & the recorded logs are uploaded to your Spy account.
In order to view the recorded logs you can login to your online account to see the messages or texts, & other activities of victim.

1 comment:

  1. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com


    ReplyDelete